Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 11 May 2014

Black Over Bill's Mothers


Today has literally been a bit of a washout. It's rained on and off all the time. The only time that I stepped out of the house is when I went to take some rubbish to the bin.

I had to take some more rubbish out this evening, as it had stopped raining. Looking up, I noticed that the sun was trying to peak from behind the black clouds. So grabbing my camera, I went upstairs to take some photos.

The clouds must have been moving quite quickly as they the shape and position of them had changed in the minute or so that it took me to take this photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.