Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 20 May 2014

In The Red


Walking through the Broad Marsh shopping centre at lunchtime, I saw a load of people standing around in a sort of semi-circle. Hello I thought, what's going on here then.

So I headed towards the throng, and was surprised to see Ed Milliband, the leader of the Labour Party standing there, chatting to shoppers.

I think he was in town today because the country goes to the polls on Thursday to vote in the European elections and Ed was here to drum up some business for the Labour candidate.

Some political commentators have nicknamed him Ed Moribund, as he's not the mot dynamic of men. I'm not sure how many people he managed to convince, but it bought a bit of excitement to the city centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.