Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 19 September 2014

Hissing Sid


It's not everyday that you meet a snake at a food fair. But I did today, and fortunately he wasn't on the menu!

The food fair took place in the revamped Trinity Square, but sadly wasn't that busy, due to the rainy weather. I saw a chef I know that owns our favourite Indian restaurant called the Curry Lounge with his wife and brother, who were promoting their new range of chutneys.

Anyway back to the snake. According to the Gordon Ramsey lookalike, it is an Albino Burmese python. These girls didn't appear to be scared of it, so I decided to give it a stroke, and was surprised that it's body was warm and dry, as I was expecting it to be the opposite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.