Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 4 June 2015

The Human Dynamo


A touch of showbiz magic arrived in the Old Market Square today, in the form of illusionist Dynamo.

He was essentially in town to promote his show, which doesn't take place until later in the year.

Quite a crowd had gathered when I arrived in the Old Market Square, and I found it a little difficult to get into a good position to take some reasonably good photos. He performed a few small tricks, mainly with playing cards, but involving the astounded audience.

I'd not really seen any of his tricks before, so I didn't know what sort of things he could do. Somehow I was hoping he would do something really amazing, like making the Council House disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.