Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 26 June 2015

Photographer Down


Sadly I'm not very well at the moment, as I have problems with my stomach. It started some three weeks ago, and I thought it had been cured by the pills that I have been taking, but it came back on Wednesday with a vengeance. So much so, that I was even sent home from work yesterday.

Have been back to the doctor today to see if she can work out what the problem is. They've sent some samples off to the hospital for testing, so should get the results on Monday, when I pop back to the medical centre.

I won't bore you with all my symptoms, but generally I've been getting really bad stomach cramps and have been feeling very tired all the time. I hope it is something that is easily treated, rather than something more serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.