Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 8 June 2015

The Voice Of God?


There seemed to be a bit of a commotion in the city centre today as I walked towards the Old Market Square, as I heard a very loud voice shouting, but couldn't quite make out what was being said.

As I got closer, I could make out a small crowd gathered close to the Sweeper sculpture, that I posted last week. I then noticed a couple of banners and a man with a microphone. A Bible basher as I call these sorts of religious fanatics. He was American too, and they are often the worst, as they take things out of the Bible so literally, and often have some dangerous ideas about personal issues like being gay.

I have no problem with people being religious, I just don't think they should force it upon others, and this man was particularly loud. So much so, that I wondered whether the police would ask him to stop, as he was disturbing the peace.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.