Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 16 August 2015

Post Man


We went looking for plants this afternoon at a local garden centre called Bardills, as Gail wants me to update the garden a bit, as it looking a little tired in some places where plants have either died or its looking a little bare.

Of course I took my camera with me to take any pictures of scenes that I come across, like this unusual blue flower, that I didn't note the name of. We had lunch there to start with, before looking around the vast site and at all the different plants for sale.

I just had to take a photo of this 'person' made from wood and resting on a fence. His flowerpot hat just adds to the sense of fun of the character, and would look at home in the right garden. I was tempted to buy it, but resisted. Still we did spend a lot of money on various plants, including lavender, some herbs and a small magnolia tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.