Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Don't Fence Me In


Part of the Old Market Square has been fenced off again, as a new attraction rolls into town, which I'll show you tomorrow.

While I was taking photos of the mystery object, this old chap stands next to me, to look at the same thing.

I thought it was quite a good opportunity to take a photo of him, so I just waited until he had finished looking at the scene in front of him, and while he turned towards me, I pressed the shutter.

Do you think he noticed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.