Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 11 August 2016

Not A Plain Plane


I passed the shop near the castle that sells lots of Tintin stuff.

I noticed that there had been a change of window display and my eye was instantly drawn to the model plane in Tintin livery.

The model is based on the real Airbus A320, which belongs to Brussels Airlines and has been named Rackham.

The design comes from the Tintin adventure 'Red Rackham's Treasure, the twelfth in the series and written in 1944.

It's a fantastic model, but comes at a fantastic price too; £255. It's 1/100th scale and measures 38cm x 34cm.

Unfortunately I won't get to see the real thing anytime soon, as it won't be flying to East Midlands Airport, as it just tends to fly between Brussels and Tel Aviv

If anyone who reads my blog would like to buy me one in appreciation for my blog, then here's a big THANK YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.