Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 15 September 2016

Sundowner


Well I'm back after a few weeks' absence. Has anyone missed me at all?

Due to various things, I've taken a break from blogging. I haven't really missed doing it either, as sometimes it has got to be a bit of a chore.

But anyway, I'm back, and today's photo is of the sun setting behind a dandelion, taken in Highfields.

I had to take quite a few photos to try and get the dandelion in the right place, so that it covers the sun.

It certainly has been lovely and sunny recently. Almost like a proper summer. Although I must admit that I have found it a little too hot sometimes, especially at night, when I've tried to sleep.

If there are any photography geeks reading this, the shutter speed was 1/5000, f2.8 and ISO 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.