Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 30 September 2016

Golden Days


Quite a sunny day today, except when I was getting ready to leave work and cycle home, when the heavens opened, and the rain came teeming down.

Fortunately it wasn't around for very long and so I could start my journey home. There was a small rainbow in the sky, but nothing really worth taking a photo of.

By the time I had reached Highfields, the grey clouds had disappeared and there was a great sunset to enjoy, as my photo of the lake and the university shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.