Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 23 October 2016

Have They Got A Clue?


I happen to be talking to a guy at work the other day who told me he was in a band, and would be playing at The Hop Pole in Chilwell on Saturday Night.

He said that they had played at Oxjam last week, and so would be making a return appearance.

Unfortunately I missed their set last Saturday night, so I said that I would pop down and see what they are like and perhaps take a few snaps of them in action.

The Cluedo Club are a covers band that perform good versions of classic rock songs. Amongst the ones I heard were Hendrix's 'Hey Joe', 'All or Nothing' by the Small Faces, and 'Sharp Dressed Man' by ZZ Top.

It was certainly strange seeing my coworker singing and playing bass, rather than him undertaking his usual duties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.